Auteur Sujet: Nouvelle vie en QRP  (Lu 3904 fois)

va2dv

• Invité
Nouvelle vie en QRP
« le: 26 Septembre 2019, 10:03:35 »
Bonjour groupe.

J'ai fait du ménage dans mon shack et j'ai tout remplacé par un FT-818. Fou ? Peut-être mais j'avais besoin d'un défi.
J'ai aussi ramassé un petit linéaire de 45w au cas ou je tomberais en dépression de signal...

Je fais presque exclusivement du SSB (80%) et du digital (20%) . À la maison, j'opère avec une antenne Hyendfed classique 40-20-10.

Quels sont les accessoires essentiels dont j'aurais besoin ? Filtre...étui... etc...

J'attends vos commentaires

Dave VA2DV

Hors ligne VE2PID Pierre

• Membre guru
  • Elecraft K2/100/5170 KX1/442 KX2/1464 KX3/190
Re : Nouvelle vie en QRP
« Réponse #1 le: 26 Septembre 2019, 18:11:39 »
Salut Dave... Avec mes 3 watts, j'ai contacté tantôt (26-09-2019 19:25z) NØXE en CW, et il vient de m'envoyer ce courriel. Je pense que ça peut répondre à certaines de tes questions ... 72 de VE2PID

Hi Pierre, thanks for the Qso,   you were my first DX station I have worked on my new little field  Qrp set up, I am set up for rapid deployment so just my radio, power  source and an Alex Loop,  it works super, I had just completed a Sota contact with a  ham out in California running 5 watts ,  he was on  an end fed wire,  we exchanged just a quick report and call signs and then he had a pile up, hi,  it was nice to try and have a longer Qso and glad I heard you,  but the QSB got us, anyway thanks for the thrill and the first contact.    Here are some pics of my station,  I sold my MP-1 vertical and also the LDG tuner as I am sold on the Alex Loop, it just works so well and is so easy to deploy and put away,   The little 817 is outfitted with accessories from a company called Portable Zero in MN,  they make some awesome products for  the little radio and even 100 watt radios like the Icom 706, 7200 and the new 7300, also Yaesu FT 450d, 857 and a few more if I recall.  Check them out,  just Portablezero.com is the website,   thanks again and look forward to getting out and making some more Qsos..   My Alex loop allows me to make contacts in any  buildings even with no windows and even my house which is stucco walled and full metal roof, it is an amazing antenna although over priced but aren't nearly all mag loops that way? hi,   best of 73 and have a great rest of the week and weekend,  pics attached,  73 Jim  NØXE  Sioux City, IA    PS I no longer run the gel cells either, have switched to the Lipo types and all in custom OD  battery cases now to match the other products from Portable Zero.   The cases stay in the bag now most of the time and power  the radio without even coming out of the bag unless I want to do that.   They also  make their products in black , also custom carrying bags .

va2dv

• Invité
Re : Nouvelle vie en QRP
« Réponse #2 le: 28 Septembre 2019, 17:09:01 »
Le support de Portable Zero est vraiment bien. J’ai déja fait affaire avec le proprio directement et ses produits sont superbes. Il m’a même déjà fabriqué un support pour un Ft-450D qui n’existait pas dans son catalogue ! Par contre, je pense que le premier accessoire sera un filtre ssb plus large.
Le filtre 2.3k d’origine n’est pas terrible et coupe totalement les basses en bonus.
Le 2.7kou le 2.9k d’Inrad sont beauxoup mieux à cet égard. C’est dommage car le Ft-818 a un audio analogique intéressante mais le filtre gâche tout.

J’ai ramassé un condensateur variable de taille convenable et je vais expérimenter avec les loops aussi...